Monday, November 7, 2011

Will a pore refiner lotion help me get rid of my whiteheads?

I have a lot of whiteheads all around my face!!! i got it once before and i used the 'Givenchy doctor white face wash' and it all went away. but now unfortunately for me that face wash is not available in my country and there is no other way i can get it! but Givenchy has this other thing called ' pore refiner brighting lotion'. they claim that it unclogs and tightens pores and refines the skin’s texture, leaving it perfectly polished and smooth. there is also a description like this ' Thanks to a precise dosage of salicylic acid, a powerful skin-peeling molecule, this fresh, soothing lotion effectively shrinks pores without irritating the skin.' So if i use this will my whiteheads star to go away?? not many good facial products are available in my country. so please don't suggest anything. i just want to know whether this product will help. also please dont suggest home remedies. i have tried many, but it does not work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment