Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Boule? What in the world is going on in America's backyard?

So I just saw a doentary that disgusted me to the core.This doentary is about the Boule which is a fraternity aka sigma pi phi of lawyer's,doctors and other highly successful African Americans.This group was started by White Supremacist at Yale University back in 1904 better known as the Skull and bones.The soul purpose of the skull and bones creating the boule was to keep African Americans from gaining to much success and knowledge.I thought this was a bunch of ludicrous until I did further research and realized that there are African Americans that have agreed to sell there soul to these Skull and Bones guy's in exchange for wealth and fame.Ultimately the plan is to stop these blacks from encouraging others to become something great in this world.I mean you honestly have to youtube this stuff because its deep but sadly most is true.Im talking there are rappers who supposedly have sold their soul to this group for money and fame.I don't know what to think of that part but what I can tell you is that this group has existed.The Boule still exist but have been exposed by Steve Cokely who did research on the whole situation and now I want to know if this is still going on today?Are African Americans selling there souls to these evil,devil worshiping thugs for money and fame?Im still researching but I want to know what do you think and know?

No comments:

Post a Comment