Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Experienced Clairvoyants....I think I am experiencing clairvoyance?

I've been mediating a lot lately and advancing quite nicely in finding a peaceful place and receiving clear direction for my life. It's been tremendous. However, my spiritual work has become more in depth, where I am seeing visions like I am visiting another place in my head. Sometimes it looks like I'm going through a portal shaped like a star and I can feel myself moving and spinning out of my body. I've had to learn to control the spinning because if it goes to fast the fear of that feeling disconnects me. When I can "hover": in that spinning-like position I'm seeing my life in a parallel universe or something but in the form of energy....its hard to explain. I'm always in a bird's eye view over mive landscapes, space, stars, planets, and sometimes the colors are really vivid! During all this I suddenly know things about my life, situations, people (enlightenment) and enjoy this show in my head. I've been knowing about certain events before they happen. I know things about people before they tell me, I know the end of movies within the first 5 minutes. Can anyone relate? (DOB 10/22/77)

No comments:

Post a Comment