Monday, November 14, 2011

Is this the swine flu?

I don't know if we should see a doctor or not. Last friday wade was sick with 102 fever.Hot. Doesn't wanna eat. Sleep all day. No throwing up. Lasted all the way to monday where it went down to 98 and he went to school. Last sunday I get sick with 102. I had same symptoms except yesterday I threw up twice and every night I woke up from my sleep I was drenched in sweat to where I had to change my clothes. Today I feel a little better and have 100 temp. Feel weak and hot and cold. Had bowl of cereal. Kept that down. Yesterday nathan got sick too with 102 fever. His head hurt. Was weak. Threw up once yesterday. Wont eat. Sleeping all day. Today it is 101. I took wade's temp today cause he said he felt warm and it said 102. WTH? I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. Maybe taking a trip to the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment