Saturday, November 5, 2011

Question about simulated in European Union?

I was researching the laws on simulated ography in various countries. I research on simulated child - which is basically cartoon characters or adults who act as children in . I honestly don't know how someone could be stimulated by a cartoon, but I really don't understand why something that's fake - or an act, by legal adults, should be illegal. If anything, it being illegal may entice people to do it the same way as marijuana. It'd seem pretty difficult enforcing this - since it's hard to know who's where, who's a citizen of who and this and that. But I just think the whole issue is kind of silly. The thought of cartoons playing as child in stimulated is pretty vial, groce and wrong on all levels - but still harmless. So I don't really understand. Europeans tend to be really liberal with uality (especially the French), so I don't really know. Do you think this is just symbolic to hold morale? What are your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment