Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Is he interested in me? What should i do? please help!!!!!?

long story lool..i have a crush on my brother's friend and for about a month, i had been going with them and my sister to clubs that she promotes. the first night i met him, they could tell that he liked me since he kept wanting to dance with me and stayed with me while my brother and sister worked the door outside. but my sis said that i seemed like i wasnt interested in him (I'm shy!). anyways, the next night we went out, me and my crush stayed inside the club while my brother and sis were outside and we talked for a while. just friendly conversation and danced too. when we were walking to the parking lot, he pulled me closer to him and put my arm around his waist. then another night, he had to take me home since we couldnt get into the club (he's 20, i was 17). and when we got to my house, i went to kiss him on the cheek but he leaned to kiss me on the lips and i moved away! the next night i got drunk and told him about my crush! then he kissed me! a week after i went to colombia

No comments:

Post a Comment