Thursday, November 10, 2011

How to be wealthy while working an enjoyable career?

Well, if you really enjoy being a teacher maybe you should do something on the side to make a little extra income. My hubby and I are able to live off of his income, but I wanted to feel like I was contributing so I started to research at home careers. They all looked like scams and most were! Then on a business trip my hubby met a man that told him about a program. I started to research it and never heard anything bad about them. Well, I finally decided to sign up and I've been making a decent amount of money. It's a 3 up program, so the first 3 sales you make go to your sponser, but after that all the sales go to you. oh, and their frist 3 sales go to you as their sponser! It's not super easy, but after you work at it a little bit you catch on easy! It's $98 to sign up, but like I said it's been worth it for me. I'll leave the website for you and you can watch the video they have and they also have a live operator to answer any of your questions. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment