Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Help w/issue?

I am a senior in high school and graduate this june, will be going to college this fall. I have people I talk to in most of my cles, I would/do consider them friends. But I don't have any close friends (for ex. eating at lunch everybody I talk to goes off into their little groups but I am left all alone). Am I doing something wrong. I don't think this has affected me as much because when I first came to the us people made fun of my english and so I learned not to care what others thought about myself as long as I can be happy with who i am and what I accomplish (reason why i am not depressed). A lot of people respect my accomplishments and I get along with most. At first I thought that people were that way bec. I had made mostly (when I was a junior) senior and sopre friends but very few people in my own cl. Another factor is that I feel torn in between two cultures, I cannot relate to so many things americans like, but the same goes for the other side. Can I do anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment