Saturday, November 5, 2011

So I have this new guy in my life, and he's practically perfect, Why can't I accept him? H?

SO this guy named Jake and I, have been going on dates for 2 weeks. Im 16, he's 18. okay so on March 19 and 20th were just hangouts. and then on the 26th we went on a date we went rollerskating and then to a jacuzzi. it was so romantic. no kiss. on the 27th he picked me up from a birthday dinner and took me to the jacuzzi again and we even talked about kissing, i asked him to Sadie's(dance) he said yes. end of the date. still no kiss. and we were talking on facebook the other day, and he was telling how he's never had a gf, never kissed a girl, oh and btw hes super shy, has a baby voice kinda, just like the guy your parents would love, as well as you. My mom even let me go in his car. that was huge. :) and he even said on fb that he could see being in a serious relationship with me. I guess I'm just used to jerks, who just use me, and leave me. He hasn't followed their pattern. you would think its nice. and it is but I feel weird. Like, Ive dreamt about this type of guy for god knows how long. He's finally here, and I can't accept the fact? Im not saying Im leaving him or anything, but just whats wrong with him, or me? advice PLEASE THANKS (: (and to any of you who are like me and thought that all guys are jerks, there's no good ones out there. keep looking because I found one <3, I am living proof, there is hope, just remember that)

No comments:

Post a Comment