Thursday, November 10, 2011

How to kiss my boyfriend more often?

Okkay me and my bf kiss after every recess is over.. Like we will be holding hands then the bell will ring and we will hug then kiss and leave for our cles... Everytime we hug we kiss.. That info might help but whenever we see each other after our cles are done we hold hands immediately so I can't hug him or anything... I want us to kiss more.. What are signs that I can give ?? When we watched a movie once at school everytime we were talking when we finished we would keep looking at each other then we would lean in and kiss.. We were sort of alone when we were watching the movie but at the recesses we are always together with his best friend so I don't think that we would kiss when he is there :/ so how do I get him alone and stuff and how do I get him to hug me from behind? Like wrap his arms around me from behind? How do I get him alone but not say can I talk to you alone then when we are alone kiss him because we will still be near his friend

No comments:

Post a Comment